Sunday, May 28, 2006

didnt came x(

haas.
didnt post ytd coz i was too lazy xDD
haiis. he did not come ytd x(
missed him damn lots.
but got new shuai ge xPpP
LOL
didnt get to c his face but he's tall 0.0
my aunt n mama says tat he's shuai but i tink tat mine is still shuai-er xDD

well. had meet the parents session in the morning.
luckily me n my mama went to mrs tan instead of mdm tan.
mdm tan was long-winded >.<
saw my marks.
almost wanted to tear it into 2 pieces infont of my mama.
but i only failed my geography xDD
den mrs tan said tat i was motivated in maths last yr.
coz i told her tat i wanted A1 for maths.
pls lor. i only said tat i aimed for A2..
didnt improved tat much.
only improved on eng, science, history n lit.

came back home to change clothes n headed straight to hpv.
went to play my fav. machine coz there's not much customers >.<
3++ le. waited for him to come.
but didnt came x(((((
was abt to cry den.
abt 4++ the-shuai-but-is-married shuai ge came.
ate ice-cream while listening to his 'story'
saw his face properly. quite shuai bahh xDDD
found out tat he's quite friendly n funny actually.
ate 2 ice-creams coz my tiny oreos (( top of the ice-cream )) was bitten away by my cousin.
second ice-cream - the fudge at the bottom was bitten away by my another cousin.
bad ice-cream day huh? >.<

i was actually going to www today but cant go coz there's tuition.
SO SAD! x((
my aunt got 20 free tics lor.
hmmphs.
cant post much.
gotta go tuition le.
tata~ xDDD

No comments: